Sellers are responsible for providing the best content for their Product Listings on the Kogan Marketplace.
The listing's content and images must accurately describe what is being sold and should not include any information specific to the Seller (such as pricing, special terms or shipping requirements).
Some guidelines to consider are:
- Providing information in the descriptions and images relating specifically to the item being sold
- Content is suitable for general audiences
- Products and content are compliant with all applicable laws, mandatory standards, and product safety requirements
- Uploading a duplicate listing for an identical item. Each item must have only one listing
- Refurbished products (if approved) are clearly identified, please refer to the guidelines here
Content provided may or may not be used if there are multiple offers of the same product.
More details on this can be found in our Duplicate Listings Policy